Health insurance providers are faced with a staggering array of requirements.
From managing Medical Loss Ratio via administrative cost containment to developing member engagement strategies that positively affect both member’s health and costs for chronic condition management, health insurance providers are faced with regulations and goals that are not always in alignment.
Health insurance providers, due to regulatory and clinical requirements need to maintain hundreds, sometimes thousands, of communications templates, which often contain standard language that must be updated in multiple locations. The result is a maze of communication management protocols that are fraught with error and inefficiency.
As more organizations aspire to increase customer engagement, they are looking beyond just improving traditional services and into changing how the company interacts with its consumers on a daily basis. Our panelists will discuss how the right approach and technology strategy can improve customer satisfaction & engagement and reduce the administrative costs related to the processes of managing communications.
Attendees will learn:
- How technology can be leveraged to reduce costs and improve effectiveness of omnichannel (letter, email and text) communications.
- Why omnichannel communications are important for the different demographics served by health insurance providers, especially regulatory lines of business (Medicaid and Medicare).
- How member health can be improved by increasing engagement in chronic condition management.
- How members currently rate the communications from their health insurance providers and what they’re looking for.
- Chris Murphy, Product Marketing Manager, Smart Communications
- Brian Damiani, President & CEO, Wendigo Advisors
- Munish Khaneja, Chief Medical Officer, Altruista Health