Leveraging Technology to Drive the Next Phase of Customer Engagement: From Trust to Hyper-relevance
In this webinar, a panel of experts explore the next phase of meaningful, intuitive and relevant communication and discuss the critical steps needed to secure loyalty whilst also boosting insurers’ bottom line.
The panel discusses:
- Communication during the current crisis: what can insurers do to inspire trust and reassure customers?
- Going above and beyond: how can insurers effectively meet new customer demands at speed?
- What does it mean to move away from transactions and towards meaningful engagement?
- Real-time, contextual, highly-personalised: how can insurers harness the power of data?
- The power of virtual assistants in claims: from FNOL to settlement to pay-outs
- From chatbots to voice: how can insurers prioritise CX investments?
A question of scalability and efficiency: how can insurers roll out change more widely?
- Cutting through the red tape: what stands in the way of transformation?
- From renewals to claims tracking: how can transparency be improved to drive loyalty?
- To what extent will the growth of ecosystems and the platform economy fundamentally change customer interactions? How must insurers prepare?
- Neil Greathead, Chief Customer Officer, Smart Communications
- Yanna Winter, Head of IT, Chief Information Officer, Generali
- Laurence Willems, Innovation Director, April Group
- Charles Ruelle, Chief Innovation Officer, Euler Hermes
- Patrick Knight, Regional Vice President, Insurance, Salesforce UK&I