Client experience is paramount in wealth management, yet many companies struggle to implement a meaningful communications strategy, and tailoring a personalized experience for each client can be a daunting task. This webinar explores how evolving from communications to two-way conversations can improve the client experience, remove friction throughout the client journey, and promote deeper engagement.
Specifically, you’ll learn about five emerging trends:
- How to identify and remove friction across the client experience
- How clients’ channel preferences are changing and how to structure communications to cater to the wide range of preferences
- How to rethink wealth management communications as part of a broader two-way conversation with clients
- How to balance personalization and scale in the digital age
- How integrating disparate CX systems can lead to a deeper understanding of your clients
- Chris Murphy, Senior Director, Product Marketing at Smart Communications