Smart Communications Study: Customer Conversations in 2020
Following a year that included a global health crisis, an unexpected economic downturn, a move to remote workplaces and more, business leaders needed to evolve quickly to adapt to changing customer demands.
As a result, Smart Communications sought to gain a better understanding of how new challenges, changing expectations and accelerated digital transformation have impacted consumer preferences and corporate priorities. The findings are highlighted in a new benchmark report that reveals:
• Consumers overwhelmingly prefer a digital-first approach
• U.S.-based consumers are happier with business communications than those in the UK
• There is a disparity between what businesses think they are delivering versus what consumers receive
• An end-to-end digital experience is more important than ever
• Enterprises are scaling the multichannel customer experience
Download the report to learn more!