LONDON – May 9, 2013 – Smart Communications, a pioneer of SaaS solutions for customer and business communications, today announced the next stage in the evolution of Smart Correspond for Salesforce with the release of Version 2.0.
The new version was created with feedback from the growing number of Smart Correspond for Salesforce customers to deliver enhanced capabilities that maximize business potential.
The improved functionality further enhances the value customers get from their existing Salesforce investment, improving their productivity and creating an even better experience for their customers at the same time.
Now available from the Salesforce.com AppExchange, Smart Correspond for Salesforce enables users to create relevant and personalized communications, always on brand and always on message, without leaving the Salesforce environment, and eliminates wasting time with third-party software. And with Chatter integration, the platform enables users to collaborate on documents for review, edit and approval.
The solution is now available in Standard and Professional Editions, with Standard offering a cost-effective option to rapidly create correspondence with just one click. The Professional Edition allows users to edit documents and provides workflow integration to automate business processes.
Glen Manchester, CEO “The evolution of Smart Correspond for Salesforce makes the compelling idea of becoming a ‘customer company’ even more of a reality, enhancing the way companies communicate with their customers to improve the overall customer experience.”
“We needed something that was best in class and could deliver the right customer messaging with the greatest degree of control. When a proposal goes out the door, we know that everyone is happy and has signed off on what is sent to the customer,” said Josh Morse, Marketing Director, CloudSense. “What attracted us to Thunderhead was the company’s reputation, the positive feedback we heard from other companies that had deployed their solutions, and our own experience working with the company.”
Summary of Enhancements:
– The Standard Edition now offers simple “fire and forget” document creation, with Professional Edition giving users the opportunity to review and edit documents where further personalization is required.
– Available across both Editions, Bulk Output provides the ability to generate multiple communications automatically from a single request.
– APIs for integrating with FLOW and Chatter FLOW enable the automation of correspondence creation and delivery.
– Service Cloud Console support enables users to request, draft and finalize communications from any open tab in the Console.
– One-click signing with integrated support for leading e-Signature vendors.
Smart Correspond for Salesforce is available from the Salesforce AppExchange