Intelledox is constantly evolving our solution to deliver innovative capabilities that make it easy for you to have even smarter conversations with your customers. In 2020, you will start to see the Intelledox and Smart Communications release process and communications align.
Release Updates: We will now offer releases twice each year year, in May and in October. You’ll notice as well that the naming convention has changed to whole release numbers – the upcoming May release will be Release 12 and our October release will be Release 13.
Below is a guide to help ensure that you’re getting the most from each of our milestone releases, as well as detail on what you can expect in Release 12.
- Release Notes: A comprehensive overview of each upgrade included in the milestone release. These release notes are made available on the Knowledge Hub.
- What’s New Guide: An easy-to-consume overview of the main enhancements included as part of the release. This guide is perfect for those seeking an overview of what is included in a release – including stakeholders from across the organization. The guide will be made available on the Knowledge Hub.
- Release Webinar: We will typically run a release webinar where our Product Management Team will offer an in-depth review of the new capabilities, who can benefit from them and how they can be used. You can expect the webinar to take place the last week in May and an invitation will be sent shortly.
What can you expect in Release 12? Our team has been hard at work to create new functionality and update current functionality for the best customer experience for users and administrators.
- Multi-tenant cloud offering managed under existing Smart Communications data centers on AWS in the US, UK and APAC
- Streamlined approval use cases including reusable approvals and the ability to assign approvers dynamically
- Retaining formatting from MS Word when into a Rich Text question
- Integration with SmartCOMM Draft Editor capability
- Tenant viewable metering and transaction tracking
- Business Unit separation in a tenant through new read permission across content folders, content items, data connections and projects
- DocuSign Template support within Design to streamline building adaptive interviews and leverage existing DocuSign Template investments