The needs of the vulnerable form an essential consideration in any CX strategy
The pandemic has ushered in new complexities in identifying and serving this evolving customer base, particularly when designing new products or optimising communication channels.
From exploring the impact on product and service design, to considering the human touch in digital communication and utilising AI in the identification process, this discussion will provide you with the tools needed to supercharge your vulnerable customer strategy and provide a seamless experience for all.
- Laura Tough, Head of Member Vulnerability, Access & Inclusion, Nationwide Building Society
- Marcelino Castrillo, Managing Director, Customer Engagement & Distribution, NatWest
- Melissa Collett, Professional Standards Director, Chartered Insurance Institute
- Vice President, Financial Services and Insurance Industry Market Leader, Pegasystems
- Neil Greathead, Chief Customer Officer, Smart Communications