In this Future of Utilities webinar, the expert panel uncover key, practical steps you can take to create an agile CX strategy to adapt and pre-empt disruptive shocks.
The panel discusses:
- How are customer demands changing?
- Standing out from the crowd: strategies for differentiation on commodity products
- Creating a unique, personalised experience: what does good look like?
- How can the industry ensure that the transformation benefits all customers, especially the vulnerable?
- Unlocking the new digital playing-field: navigating the path to success
- Upgrading legacy systems and approaches: restart or piecemeal
- Building a company culture that facilitates a rapid pace of change
- Catalyst or inhibitor: how was Covid-19 impacted digital transformation timelines?
- How can predictive analytics enhance customer experiences?
- Looking towards the future: how can companies prepare to serve the customer of 2030 and beyond?
- Shaunna Berendsen, Head of Innovation Engagement, Anglian Water
- Phil Reid, Head of Buildings and Complex Structures, Tractebel-ENGIE
- Penelope Hope, Chief Commercial Officer, Rebel Energy
- Neil Greathead, Chief Customer Officer, Smart Communications
- Nick Umney, Technical Director, Salesforce