Tune in to hear from a panel of experts including Emily Houghton, Head of Digital Customer Experience from Barclays; Tony Crane, Customer Experience Director from Bank of Ireland; David Williams, Technical Director from AXA and Ian Harper, Director of Customer Success Management from Smart Communications as they discuss:
- New demands: Identify the key communications channels that matter most to customers.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure you have the processes in place to communicate in real-time.
- Meaningful Intelligence: Harness data in smarter ways to deliver effective two-way customer engagement.
- Platforms and Portals: Add value to existing customer communications channels to gain more from current investments.
- ‘Pull’ Factors: Understand key differentiators that customers seek from your communications.
- Future-proofing: Assess the potential of voice-led technologies and more!