Thank you for registering for the SmartIQ – IQ12 Release Update webinar. You will receive an email with dial in details shortly.
SmartIQ, formally Intelledox Infiniti, is constantly evolving our solution to deliver innovative capabilities that make it easy for you to have even smarter conversations with your customers. Our latest release for SmartIQ– IQ12 – will go live on July 26, 2020. This release will include new capabilities designed to improve user experience, introduce time-saving enhancements and provide new capabilities across the platform to help you better serve your customers and internal users.
What to expect in IQ12:
Our team has been hard at work to create new functionality and update current functionality for the best customer experience for users and administrators. You can learn more about what’s new in the What’s New Guide here or in the release notes here.
- Streamlined parallel and sequential approval use cases, including reusable approval structures and the ability to assign approvals dynamically
- Integration with SmartCOMM Draft Editor capability
- Tenant viewable metering and transaction tracking
- Business Unit separation can be implemented in a tenant through new permissions across content folders, content items, data connections and projects
- DocuSign Template support within Design to streamline building adaptive interviews by leveraging existing DocuSign Template investments
July 22, 2020
11:00 a.m. EDT/4:00 p.m. BST
Clinton Brown – Head of Product, SmartIQ
Sienna Quirk – Senior Director of Product Marketing, SmartIQ