Digital Acceleration in Insurance: Meeting New Demands at Speed
In this webinar, a panel of experts discuss the next phase of digital transformation. From leveraging technology and enhancing customer experience, to advancing efficiencies across the business – find out the best strategies for success!
The panel discusses:
- From crisis response to stabilization to preparing for the “next normal”: what are the key considerations in planning these next stages of digital transformation?
- COVID-19 and the acceleration of consumers’ digital uptake: what new opportunities have been created and how should the insurance industry respond?
- Maintaining service standards and protecting reputation: which technologies offer the swiftest and most cost-effective solutions to meet spikes in customers’ demand for contact?
- How can AI best be leveraged to streamline customer communications for carriers, agents and customers alike?
- The future of AI-enabled chatbots and virtual assistants: will they become the backbone of insurance customer communication and service, and, if so, how soon?
- Capitalizing on Cloud: does the speed of deployment and scalability of Cloud-based solutions now make them a “no-brainer” for insurers?
- Accessing the cost-efficiencies of digital – what are the likely timeframes to ROI
- Avoiding the dangers of snaps decisions: how to ensure short-term fixes contribute to long-term digital transformation.
- Neal Keene, Field Chief Technology Officer, Smart Communications
- Justin Gress, Director of Strategic Operations, AXA XL
- Thomas Sowinski, AVP, Business Applications, Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
- Thomas Harrington, Global Industry Market Leader, Insurance, Pegasystems