The immense uncertainty brought by the COVID-19 pandemic has put tremendous pressure on financial institutions, especially those that were lagging behind in their digital transformation journey. As many parts of the country now being to reopen, it will be critical for banks and credit unions to be flexible and agile in order to meet customer demand and maintain their loyalty.
- Leveraging digital tools to ensure strong levels of communication, both internal and customer-facing
- Creating a comprehensive data strategy to facilitate seamless and tailored customer experiences
- Taking the lessons learned from the pandemic to shape a strong digital roadmap
- Dan Armstrong, Customers Bank
- Denise Jenn, PNC Bank
- Neal Keene, Field CTO, Smart Communications