Smart Communications Delivers
New Software Release
In March, the new release introduces a range of enhancements that will further improve the user experience for the 300+ brands already using Smart Communications and SmartDX, the leading solution for Capital Markets. To see the updated product release in more detail, please go to the customer community site, here.
The centerpiece of this release is a focus on enabling organizations to evolve from a focus on pure customer communications to one that encompasses customer conversations – meeting customers where they are to ensure they are receiving and interacting with important information, however and whenever they choose to receive it.
Specifically, the new release features capabilities that enable higher-quality marketing and servicing emails via the Smart Communications Template Editor – through the addition of email testing across multiple email clients using Litmus – and responsive email and production-mode previews to further reduce the development time for new customer communications. In addition, this release adds features to reduce testing time and improve quality by allowing the baseline testing of Document Templates to be automated through an API. Improvements to the API set help customers to deploy Smart Communications with ease across additional parts of the business and assist partners to quickly provide a scalable, enterprise correspondence capability that’s fully integrated into their core platform offering.
The release also enhances the enterprise-class capabilities of Smart Communications such as:
- Template development process improvements with template comparison
- Enhanced deployment flexibility with support for Docker as the container architecture for the Smart Communications Appliance
- Updated platform support through the addition of Salesforce Lightning support in Smart Correspond for Salesforce
- Improved localization capability, beginning with the German language
- Integration between Smart Correspond for Salesforce and the Smart Communications Appliance to support batch generation of call center correspondence
For SmartDX, the leading Capital Markets solution for buy- and sell-side OTC trading participants, the release includes:
- Easier integration of the document collaboration module, allowing external control of document workflows by trade workflow systems, including OTC Confirms
- Enhanced document collaboration, including user identity protection and MS Word export capability
To see the updated product release in more detail, please go to our customer community site, here.