Social enterprise cloud app boosts customer service, sales and marketing communications with personalized interactivity and enterprise mobility.
Cloudforce, London – May 22, 2012 – Smart Communications today announced it has launched its first cloud solution, Smart Correspond for Salesforce, on salesforce.com’s AppExchange, helping to accelerate the market shift to the next cloud computing paradigm which is inherently social, mobile and open.
Smart Correspond for Salesforce is the first of a number of cloud-based customer communications solutions. The solution brings enterprise-class customer communications management (CCM) to the Salesforce community, changing the way businesses interact and engage with their customers. Smart Correspond for Salesforce enables Sales Cloud and Service Cloud users to create highly personalized communications across multiple touchpoints, including mobile, Chatter, and other social networks. It creates opportunities for innovation in customer interactions and real-time business processes, and drives enterprise mobility through its support for tablet devices.
Building on Force.com, salesforce.com’s enterprise cloud computing platform for building employee-facing social apps, Smart Correspond for Salesforce is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange.
Comments on the news
“Smart Communications brings a proven enterprise capability to the salesforce.com ecosystem for customer experience and engagement”, said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com Operations. “Context, personalization and relevance are fundamental to the social and mobile experience, and Smart Correspond for Salesforce enables users to leverage the richness of our platform to create engaging customer experiences at all touchpoints”.
The power of social, mobile and open
Smart Correspond for Salesforce enables Salesforce users to deliver on the promise of the social enterprise by enabling the levels of personalization and contextual relevance in real-time communications that are required in authentic social and mobile interactions.
Support for mobile tablet devices brings the full functionality of Smart Correspond for Salesforce to business users in the field, adding immediacy and efficiency in a compelling enterprise mobility offering.
Sales Cloud users can engage with their customers and prospects at any stage in the sales process, creating relevant, personalized proposals, quotes, and correspondence. Similarly, Service Cloud users can provide increased levels of service through real-time servicing communications and notifications.
Product key features:
– Deeply integrated with Salesforce, combining the power of Smart Communications with the richness of the Salesforce application and providing a seamless user experience with ease.
– Searchable library of shared paragraphs that can be added to templates and draft documents
– Plug-in draft document editor for all communication types including emails, and PDFs
– Business user-friendly module for building data models that integrates directly with both the template and draft editor modules
– Ability to save and retrieve in-progress draft communications, including emails
– Integrates directly with Salesforce Chatter enabling social enterprise collaboration on outbound communications
About the Force.com platform and AppExchange
– Force.com is the trusted social enterprise platform for building and running any employee app in the cloud. Force.com powers the Salesforce CRM apps, the more than 275,000 custom apps used by salesforce.com customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel and the more than 1,400 ISV apps built by partners such as BMC, FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu.
– Enterprise apps built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed and marketed through the salesforce.com AppExchange http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
– The salesforce.com social enterprise platform delivers the most trusted and comprehensive cloud technologies for social, mobile and open apps. It includes Force.com, the cloud platform for employee apps, Heroku, the cloud platform for customer apps and Database.com, the cloud database to integrate the social enterprise.
– Salesforce, Social Enterprise, Dreamforce, Force.com, Heroku, AppExchange, Database.com and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.