Customer Conversations Made SMARTer
Digital Transformation Made SMARTer
Smart Communications CEO James Brown welcomes attendees to INNOVATE 2019 and sets the stage for an exciting two days of learning how to make digital transformation SMARTer!
The Future is Simple
Raja Singh, Vlocity’s SVP Products and General Manager of Insurance, will share how insurance carriers can drive towards simplicity by building the right teams, evolving to straight-through processing, and mandating a microservices-oriented architecture.
Customer-Centric Digital Transformation
In this session, Hilliary Burns, Strategic Communications Manager with Humana, will discuss their digital transformation journey, and the benefits a more modern approach has delivered both internally and to their customer base.
The Road to SMARTer Conversations
In this session Simon Tindal, CTO of Smart Communications will share upcoming plans for innovative product enhancements designed to deliver more meaningful, multi-channel, interactive customer conversations.
- Empowerment Track 1: Upgrading Legacy for the Next Generation (Kate Farling with PHEAA and Hitesh Bhindi, Vice President of Professional Services for Smart Communications)
In this session you will learn more about the benefits of moving beyond legacy systems in order to unlock the full potential of cloud-based technology and more modern customer communications platforms. Hear first-hand how making an upgrade benefited the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency and its customers.
- Empowerment Track 2: Innovation: Driving Innovation with Simplicity (Hemanth Gorur, Vice President, Consulting Services for CGI)
In this session, Hemanth Gorur with CGI will offer advice for more efficiently embracing innovation, and ensuring it is successfully incorporated into your processes and supported through technology in order to further digital transformation efforts and enhance the customer experience.
- Empowerment Track 3: The Customer, The Cloud and Recent Enhancements to Scale the Conversation (Geoff Niven, VP of Project Management and Chris Murphy, Sr. Director of Product Marketing for Smart Communications)
Communications play a pivotal role in defining the customer experience. With leading consumer brands such as Google and Amazon setting the bar incredibly high, communications must be highly personalized and consistent–with both preferred channels and recent interactions reflected. This session will explore how this is possible via our Conversation Cloud framework and additional recent enhancements to the Smart Communications platform.and channels of choice.
Master Your Digital Transformation
Businesses in every industry are launching initiatives to digitally transform. While it won’t be easy, it is possible and is essential to thrive in today’s evolving landscape. Just because your firm wasn’t born digital doesn’t mean your firm can’t evolve to build the next generation of digital experiences. But, doing so demands many changes, strong senior leadership, and will be a multiyear journey. So how should you proceed? There are tactics you can execute to help ensure that your transformation will be a successful one. In this session, Ellen Carney, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, will cover:
• Extending your existing capabilities through digital
• Identifying opportunities to unlock new value
• Establishing the digital culture you need for success
• Identifying and overcoming the biggest barriers
- Empowerment Track 1: Selecting the Right Team for Digital Transformation Success (David Whitesell with Pekin Insurance, Raymond Rosa with ValueMomentum and Chuck Fazio, VP of Global Alliances and Channels)
In this session you will learn how digital transformation efforts can be easier and more successful with the right team in place.
- Empowerment Track 2: Transforming Traditional PDF Forms Data Capture into TurboTax®-Like Experiences for Seamless Integration with SmartCOMM (Neal Keene – EVP, Strategy – Intelledox, Brian Lee, VP Services & Support, Intelledox)
In the digital era, it’s time to rethink the PDF forms paradigm for data capture. In this session we’ll show you how to transform your static forms into digital, fast, highly personalized and guided interactions that trigger a SmartCOMM process. From quotes and contracts—to claims and service—find out how to close more new business, reduce turnaround time and increase efficiency. And, most importantly, improve customer loyalty for life. Learn how organizations like BCBS of Mass., Chubb and Vanguard are removing friction and accelerating new account opening, onboarding and customer service processes.
- Empowerment Track 3: Improving Sales Efficiency with Modern Document Generation within Salesforce (Colleen Burnsed with Associa and Sienna Quirk, Director of Product Marketing for Smart Communications)
This session will explore how a document generation solution built to scale with changing business needs, technology advancements and growing customer expectations can increase efficiency, reduce risk, and improve your bottom line. Attendees will get an inside look at how this is happening for Associa.