After the events of the last year, your customers need empathy.
Many are struggling with financial hardships that are not only painful for them, but create operational challenges for your institution, too.
How can you communicate compassion to your customers and build a relationship when interactions happen in the digital world instead of human to human?
It’s more essential than ever that banks and credit unions show they “get” their customers – and make the experience consistent across every engagement channel – from the web and chatbots to SMS messaging to the call center and branch. Financial services institutions that get this wrong risk losing loyalty with a few clicks or taps.
View this on-demand webinar to hear recent research from IDC examining how U.S. consumers are engaging across their banking journey and how banks can make changes to deliver better convenience, speed and personalization.
You’ll learn how to:
- Boost wallet share by understanding how consumers perceive the offers they receive from their bank – and rethinking your strategy
- Use existing data and real-time customer behavior to orchestrate an interaction, such as a loan offer or account change
- Improve contact center interactions, building loyalty instead of frustration
- Remove friction and speed up turnaround time by reducing paper and manual work involved in your forms processes
- Gain insights on where to improve so you can optimize self-service and on-demand communications
- Mark DeCastro, IDC Analyst
- Neal Keene, Field CTO, Smart Communications