Smart Communications enables Capital Retail Group to deliver real-time and personalized customer communications
Dreamforce, the world’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social, mobile and cloud technologies.
SAN FRANCISCO – SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE – Sept. 18, 2012 – Smart Communications today announced that Capital Retail Group has selected Smart Correspond for Salesforce to accelerate its transformation of customer experience.
Smart Correspond for Salesforce is available on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange and is the first of a number of cloud-based customer experience solutions from Smart Communications. Smart Correspond for Salesforce represents the next generation in enterprise-class customer experience management and enables Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud users to create highly personalized communications across multiple touch points, including mobile, Salesforce Chatter and other social networks.
The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. Smart Communications will be exhibiting at booth 335 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Smart Correspond for Salesforce is currently available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange.
Comments on the News:
- “By deepening customer and business relationships through real-time interactions and hyper-personalization across all customer touch points, Smart Correspond for Salesforce opens up new possibilities for Salesforce users, such as Capital Retail Group, to build stronger and more profitable relationships,” said Glen Manchester, CEO. “We are embarking on a new era in customer engagement and Smart Correspond for Salesforce is transforming the way users communicate and engage with their customers and prospects – all within Salesforce.”
- “Smart Correspond for Salesforce has transformed the way we interact with our clients by allowing us to deliver real-time and personalized communications, all through a seamless user experience,” said Robert Rack, CEO at Capital Retail Group. “As a commercial brokerage firm, it is crucial to get lease terms and transactions to clients in a timely manner and Smart Correspond for Salesforce provides us with the immediacy and efficiency we needed for communicating with our customers.”
- “Companies around the globe are looking to transform their business for the social revolution,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Partners such as Smart Communications are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like Capital Retail Group dramatically change how they connect with customers to drive growth.”
Smart Correspond for Salesforce is the first of a number of cloud customer experience solutions from Smart Communications. Smart Correspond for Salesforce enables customers, like Capital Retail Group, to create highly personalized communications across multiple customer touch points, including Chatter. It creates opportunities for innovation in customer interactions and real-time business processes and drives enterprise mobility through its support for tablet devices.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook:www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
About Capital Retail Group
Capital Retail Group provides a full range of brokerage, property management and strategic advisory services to the commercial retail sector serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. See.www.CapitalRetailGroup.com