Did you know approximately 5% of individuals accounting for 50% of health costs?
With approximately 5% of individuals accounting for 50% of health costs, managing your members’ care journey is a critical aspect and one that requires close coordination across teams as well as personalized communication strategies designed to promote engagement, education and action. Patient engagement is often cited as one of the biggest inhibitors to the effectiveness of chronic condition management, and building engagement requires a combination of strong data integrations, personalized approaches and a consistent and structured communication program that meets members individual needs and preferences.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how to:
- Build a personalized and integrated approach to care management strategies
- Deepen engagement between patients and their care management teams
- Transform critical engagement points by reducing the member burden with manual form completion
- Empower care teams to connect with members through compliant and personalized omni-channel communications
- Luke Felkey, Head of Solutions & Ecosystems, HLS, Salesforce
- Neal Keene, Field CTO, Smart Communications